A review of brand-loyalty measures in marketing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/119352.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Tijdschrift voor Economie en Management (1996) v.XLI, p.507-533
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
Marketing; Brand loyalty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagmohan S. Raju & V. Srinivasan & Rajiv Lal, 1990. "The Effects of Brand Loyalty on Competitive Price Promotional Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 276-304, March.
- Barry L. Bayus, 1992. "Brand Loyalty and Marketing Strategy: An Application to Home Appliances," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 21-38.
- Jain, Dipak C. & Rao, Ram C., 1994. "Latent class models to infer market structure: A comparative analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 331-343, July.
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Brand Loyalty and Consumer Price Elasticity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Frank M. Bass & Moshe M. Givon & Manohar U. Kalwani & David Reibstein & Gordon P. Wright, 1984. "An Investigation into the Order of the Brand Choice Process," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 267-287.
- Wagner A. Kamakura & Rajendra K. Srivastava, 1986. "An Ideal-Point Probabilistic Choice Model for Heterogeneous Preferences," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 199-218.
- P. K. Kannan & Susan M. Sanchez, 1994. "Competitive Market Structures: A Subset Selection Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1484-1499, November.
- Peter S. Fader & James M. Lattin & John D. C. Little, 1992. "Estimating Nonlinear Parameters in the Multinomial Logit Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 372-385.
- Davis, Harry L, 1976. " Decision Making within the Household," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 241-60, March.
- Helsen, Kristiaan & Schmittlein, David, 1994. "Understanding price effects for new nondurables: How price responsiveness varies across depth-of-repeat classes and types of consumers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 359-374, July.
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-29, December.
- John D. C. Little, 1970. "Models and Managers: The Concept of a Decision Calculus," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(8), pages B466-B485, April.
- Peter S. Fader & James M. Lattin, 1993. "Accounting for Heterogeneity and Nonstationarity in a Cross-Sectional Model of Consumer Purchase Behavior," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 304-317.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Coote, Leonard V., 2007. "Involvement, satisfaction, and brand loyalty in a small business services setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1253-1260, December.
- Bustos-Reyes, César Augusto & González-Benito, Óscar, 2008. "Store and store format loyalty measures based on budget allocation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1015-1025, September.
- Bergès, Fabian & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2010. "Measures of Store Loyalty in French Food Retailing," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Jolley, Bill & Mizerski, Richard & Olaru, Doina, 2006. "How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 770-777, June.
- Bove, Liliana L. & Johnson, Lester W., 2001. "Customer relationships with service personnel: do we measure closeness, quality or strength?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 189-197, December.
- Brexendorf, Tim Oliver & Mühlmeier, Silke & Tomczak, Torsten & Eisend, Martin, 2010. "The impact of sales encounters on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1148-1155, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.