Verdient een vlaktaks zichzelf terug?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in its series Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven with number urn:hdl:123456789/102852.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kuleuven.be
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008.
"Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peichl, Andreas & Paulus, Alari, 2007. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 08-4, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008.
"The benefits of linking CGE and Microsimulation Models - Evidence from a Flat Tax analysis,"
FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge
08-6, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "The Benefits of Linking CGE and Microsimulation Models: Evidence from a Flat Tax Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2009-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carl Demeyere).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.