Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment : a disaggregated analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Open Access publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy with number info:hdl:10419/3395.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of world economics = Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv (2004) v.140, p.393-414
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
Immaterialgüterrechte; Patentrecht; Direktinvestition; Wirtschaftsstruktur;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamal Saggi, 2011.
"Market power in the global economy: the exhaustion and protection of intellectual property,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
1114, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kamal Saggi, 2012. "Market power in the global economy: the exhaustion and protection of intellectual property," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers vuecon-12-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-12-00012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers 2005/06, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Awokuse, Titus O. & Yin, Hong, 2010. "Intellectual property rights protection and the surge in FDI in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 217-224, June.
- Walter Park, 2012. "North–South models of intellectual property rights: an empirical critique," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 151-180, April.
- Lee Branstetter & Kamal Saggi, 2011.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Foreign Direct Investment and Industrial Development,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 1161-1191, 09.
- Lee Branstetter & Kamal Saggi, 2009. "Intellectual Property Rights, Foreign Direct Investment, and Industrial Development," NBER Working Papers 15393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto Hisanaga, 2007. "Comparative Advantage Structure of U.S. International Services," KIER Working Papers 633, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Law, Siong Hook, 2010. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and economic growth: International evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1079-1089, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Contact person).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.