Some Fubini Theorems on product σ-algebras for non-additive measures
AbstractSince the seminal paper of Ghirardato, it is known that Fubini Theorem for non-additive measures can be available only for functions defined as “slice-comonotonic”. We give different assumptions that provide such Fubini Theorems in the framework of product σ-algebras.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Paris-Dauphine in its series Open Access publications from Université Paris-Dauphine with number urn:hdl:123456789/7324.
Date of creation: Aug 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Approximate Reasoning (2008-08) v.48, p.686-696
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html
mathematical analysis; Fubini Theorem;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- : Ebbe Hendon & Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1993.
"The Product of Capacities and Belief Functions,"
93-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Yann Rébillé, 2005.
"A Yosida-Hewitt decomposition for totally monotone games on locally compact sigma-compact topological spaces,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05087, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Yann Rébillé, 2005. "A Yosida-Hewitt decomposition for totally monotone games on locally compact sigma-compact topological spaces," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197509, HAL.
- Ghirardato, Paolo, 1997.
"On Independence for Non-Additive Measures, with a Fubini Theorem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 261-291, April.
- Ghirardato, Paolo, 1995. "On Independence For Non-Additive Measures, With a Fubini Theorem," Working Papers 940, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-87, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2011. "Monotone equimeasurable rearrangements with non-additive probabilities," MPRA Paper 37629, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendin-Malegdé Patrick Kaboré).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.