La complémentaire santé : un bien normal ?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Paris-Dauphine in its series Open Access publications from Université Paris-Dauphine with number urn:hdl:123456789/1926.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html
Demande d'assurance complémentaire santé;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helen Levy & Thomas DeLeire, 2003. "What Do People Buy When They Don't Buy Health Insurance And What Does that Say about Why They are Uninsured?," NBER Working Papers 9826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saliba, Berengere & Ventelou, Bruno, 2007. "Complementary health insurance in France Who pays? Why? Who will suffer from public disengagement?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 166-182, May.
- Guthmuller, Sophie & Jusot, Florence & Wittwer, Jérôme & Després, Caroline, 2011.
"Le recours à l’Aide complémentaire santé : les enseignements d’une expérimentation sociale à Lille,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine
urn:hdl:123456789/7022, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Sophie Guthmuller & Florence Jusot & Jérôme Wittwer & Caroline Despres, 2010. "Le recours à l’Aide complémentaire santé : les enseignements d’une expérimentation sociale à Lille," Working Papers DT36, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Guthmuller, Sophie & Wittwer, Jérôme & Jusot, Florence, . "Affordability of complementary health insurance in France : a social experiment," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/1912, Université Paris-Dauphine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendin-Malegdé Patrick Kaboré).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.