Diferencias de coste laboral en la industria: un modelo empírico y su aplicación a las manufacturas españolas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in its series Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid with number info:hdl:10016/8314.
Length: 311 p.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.uc3m.es
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 19-38.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Luis Toharia, 1993. "The effects of fixed-term employment on wages: theory and evidence from Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 475-494, September.
- Cesar Rodriguez-Gutierrez, 2006. "An explanation of the changes in the proportion of temporary workers in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 47-62.
- Juan Ignacio Palacio & Hipólito J. Simón, . "Segregación laboral y diferencias salariales por sexo en España," Studies on the Spanish Economy 151, FEDEA.
- Martínez-Ros, Ester, 2001. "Wages and innovations in Spanish manufacturing firms," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7813, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Contact person).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.