Historical Comparisons of Income: a Short-Cut Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in its series Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid with number info:hdl:10016/4726.
Length: 49 p.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.uc3m.es
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balke, Nathan S & Gordon, Robert J, 1989. "The Estimation of Prewar Gross National Product: Methodology and New Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 38-92, February.
- Daban, Teresa & Domenech, Rafael & Molinas, Cesar, 1997. "International and Intertemporal Comparisons of Real Product in OECD Countries: A Growth Sensitivity Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Ahmad, Sultan, 1994. "Improving inter-spatial and inter-temporal comparability of national accounts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 53-75, June.
- Crafts, N. F. R., 1984. "Economic Growth in France and Britain, 1830–1910: A Review of the Evidence," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 49-67, March.
- Roberto Cortes Conde, 1994. "Estimaciones del Producto Bruto Interno de Argentina, 1875-1935," Working Papers 3, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Oct 1994.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Contact person).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.