Publishing performance in economics: Spanish rankings (1990-1999)
AbstractThis paper contributes to the growing literature that analyses the Spanish publishing performance in Economics throughout the 1990s. Several bibliometric indicators are used in order to provide Spanish rankings (of both institutions and individual authors) based on Econlit journals. Further, lists of the ten most influential authors and articles over that period, in terms of citations, are reported.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in its series Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid with number info:hdl:10016/3217.
Length: 102 p.
Date of creation: Jun 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Spanish Economic Review (2003-06) v.5, p.85-100
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.uc3m.es
Rankings; economics; Bibliometric indicators;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Munich, 2006. "Measuring Economics Research in the Czech Republic: A Comment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp300, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007.
"Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
- Murat �okgezen, 2006. "Publication Performance of Economists and Economics Departments in Turkey (1999-2003)," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 253-265, 07.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists and Economic Institutions Using RePEc: Some Remarks," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 96, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Christian Seiler & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2011. "Ranking Economists on the Basis of Many Indicators: An Alternative Approach Using RePEc Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 3691, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oliver Fabel & Miriam Hein & Robert Hofmeister, 2008. "Research Productivity in Business Economics: An Investigation of Austrian, German and Swiss Universities," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 506-531, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Contact person).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.