Comment on "Bertrand and Walras Equilibria under Moral Hazard"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in its series Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid with number info:hdl:10016/14349.
Length: 902 p.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Political Economy (2007) v. 115, p.893-900
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.uc3m.es
Other versions of this item:
- Piero Gottardi & BelÃ©n Jerez, 2007. "Comment on "Bertrand and Walras Equilibria under Moral Hazard"," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 893-900, October.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Belen Jerez, 2005.
"Incentive Compatibility and Pricing under Moral Hazard,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(1), pages 28-47, January.
- Belén Jerez, 2003. "Incentive Compatibility And Pricing Under Moral Hazard," Economics Working Papers we035722, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Paolo Siconolfi & Aldo Rustichini, 2012. "Economies with Observable Types," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 57-71, January.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Simsek, Alp, 2010.
"Moral Hazard and Efficiency in General Equilibrium with Anonymous Trading,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alp Simsek, 2010. "Moral Hazard and Efficiency in General Equilibrium with Anonymous Trading," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000232, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Contact person).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.