Aspects of Global Economic Intergration: Outlook for the Future
AbstractThis paper comments on five aspects of globalization: (1) the gains from international flows of goods and capital; (2) the role of foreign direct investment and reasons for its increase; (3) the preventions and management of currency crises; (4) the fluctuation of relative currency values; and (5) the segmentation of global capital market.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Working Papers with number 7899.
Date of creation: Sep 2000
Date of revision:
Note: IFM ITI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006.
"When is FDI a Capital Flow?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "When is FDI a Capital Flow?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 126, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "When is FDI a Capital Flow?," Discussion Papers in Economics 1158, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Mohsin, H, 2005. "The Integration of Financial Markets: Empirical Evidence from South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 2364, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Li, KW & Pang, Iris A.J. & Ng, Michael C.M., 2007. "Can Performance of Indigenous Factors Influence Growth and Globalisation?"," MPRA Paper 2083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.