U.S. Exports, 1972-1994: With State Exports and Other U.S. Data
AbstractThis paper describes data on U.S. exports from 1972-1994, classified according to the Schedule B' system, Harmonized System (HS), Standard International Trade Classification (SITC, Revisions 2 and 3), and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC, 1972 basis), along with various concordances. All of these data sets are disaggregated by the destination country for exports. U.S. Exports, 1972-1994,' which can be ordered for $50 from the Publications Department, NBER, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138. A summary of the SIC data, which does not contain the source country detail and incorporates earlier years, is available via anonymous FTP from nber.org /pub/feenstra, or via the Web from www.nber.org. Disk 1 of the NBER Trade Database contained complete data on U.S. imports, and included on this CD-ROM is a revision to the SIC imports for the years 1989-1994. In" addition, the CD-ROM includes state-level exports and a number of other U.S. datasets contributed by various researchers, such as tariff reductions under NAFTA, antidumping cases, domestic and imported automobile data, materials consumption by industry, foreign trade zones, foreign investment, and programs used to construct and update the data.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Working Papers with number 5990.
Date of creation: Apr 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Immigration, Trade and the Labor Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abow91-1.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald Davis, 1996.
"Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA,"
NBER Working Papers
5421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald R. Davis, 1998. "Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA," NBER Chapters, in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 227-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Anna Maria Mayda, 2010.
"Do Terms-of-Trade Effects Matter for Trade Agreements? Evidence from WTO Countries,"
Development Working Papers
293, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Ludema, Rodney D & Mayda, Anna Maria, 2010. "Do terms-of-trade effects matter for trade agreements? Evidence from WTO countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Maurizio Zanardi, 2012.
"Fast-Track Authority and International Trade Negotiations,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/137521, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Maurizio Zanardi, 2012. "Fast-Track Authority and International Trade Negotiations," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 146-89, August.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Maurizio Zanardi, 2008. "Fast Track Authority and International Trade Negotiations," Development Working Papers 246, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Conconi, Paola & Facchini, Giovanni & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2008. "Fast Track Authority and International Trade Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Maurizio Zanardi, 2011.
"Policymakers’ Horizon and Trade Reforms,"
Development Working Papers
311, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Elisabetta Magnani & David Prentice, 2006.
"Outsourcing and Unionisation: A tale of misallocated (resistance) resources,"
2006.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Elisabetta Magnani & David Prentice, 2010. "Outsourcing And Unionization: A Tale Of Misallocated (Resistance) Resources," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 460-482, 04.
- Elisabetta Magnani & David Prentice, 2006. "Outsourcing and Unionisation: A tale of misallocated (resistance) resources," Working Papers 2006.03 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Tan, Danchi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2003. "Examining the Penrose Effect in an International Business Context: The Dynamics of Japanese Firm Growth in U.S. Industries," Working Papers 03-0113, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Jung, Benjamin, 2011.
"Trade intermediation and the organization of exporters,"
331, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2011. "Trade Intermediation and the Organization of Exporters," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 634-648, 09.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2009. "Trade Intermediation and the Organization of Exporters," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 309/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Arik Levinson and M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Unmasking the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2009. "Survival and Death in International Trade - Discrete-Time Durations of EU Imports," Working Papers 2009:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.