Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region
AbstractThe Complete Study: After reviewing the broader socioeconomic dynamics and workforce issues in the Middle Tennessee Marketing Region, this study, commissioned by Middle Tennessee Industrial Development Association in Nashville, identifies regional industrial clusters and provides a detailed assessment of target industry clusters to present a detailed roadmap for the competitive regional economic development initiatives.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center in its series Studies with number 200806.
Date of creation: Sep 2008
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200805, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2008-10-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MKT-2008-10-13 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James R. Held, 2004. "Regional Variation and Economic Drivers: An Application of the Hill and Brennan Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(4), pages 384-405, November.
- Kelton, Christina M.L. & Pasquale, Margaret K. & Rebelein, Robert P., . "Using NAICS to Identify National Industry Cluster Templates for Applied Regional Analysis," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 88, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Govan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.