On the Rationship between Impulse Response Analysis, Innovation Accounting and Granger Causality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9323.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: C.P. 6128, Succ. centre-ville, Montréal (PQ) H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6557
Fax: (514) 343-7221
Web page: http://www.cireq.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Tessier, David, 1993. "On the relationship between impulse response analysis, innovation accounting and Granger causality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 327-333.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2007.
"Efficient tests of long-run causation in trivariate VAR processes with a rolling window study of the money-income relationship,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 747-765.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Efficient Tests of Long-Run Causation in Trivariate VAR Processes with a Rolling Window Study of the Money-Income Relationship," Working Papers 0413, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Efficient Tests of Long-Run Causation in Trivariate VAR Processes with a Rolling Window Study of the Money-Income Relationship," Macroeconomics 0407013, EconWPA, revised 17 May 2005.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2004. "Causation Delays and Causal Neutralization for General Horizons: The Money-Output Relationship Revisited," Econometrics 0402002, EconWPA, revised 01 Mar 2004.
- Rashed, Jamal A. & Samanta, Subarna K., 2005. "The productivity-wage gap and the recent stock price increase: An analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 169-180.
- Michael Lechner, 2006. "The Relation of Different Concepts of Causality in Econometrics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.