Is the Outcome of the Federal Budget Process Unbaised and Efficient? A NonParametric Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9217.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: C.P. 6128, Succ. centre-ville, Montréal (PQ) H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6557
Fax: (514) 343-7221
Web page: http://www.cireq.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
forecasts ; economic models ; budget;
Other versions of this item:
- Campbell, B. & Ghysels, E., 1992. "Is the Outcome of the Federal Budget Process Unbaised and Efficient? a NonParametric Assessment," Cahiers de recherche 9217, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-44, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.