Discrete Time Finite Horizon Approximation of Optimal Growth with Steady State Invariance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9122.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH ; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Other versions of this item:
- Mercenier, j. & michel, p., 1991. "Discrete Time Finite Horizon Approximation of Optimal Growth With Steady State Invariance," Cahiers de recherche 9122, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1998. "Trade liberalization and endogenous growth in a small open economy : a quantitative assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1970, The World Bank.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999. "A Plea For Greater Attention on the Data in Policy Analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 851-873, December.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1995.
"Temporal Aggregation in a Multi-Sector Economy with Endogenous Growth,"
Cahiers de recherche
9540, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 2001. "Temporal aggregation in a multi-sector economy with endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1179-1191, August.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1995. "Temporal Aggregation in a Multi-Sector Economy with Endogenous Growth," Cahiers de recherche 9540, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Mercenier & Philippe Michel, 1995. "Temporal aggregation in a multi-sector economy with endogenous growth," Working Papers 554, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1996. "On Turkey's European Trade Policy: How Desirable is a Status Quo," 1996: Implications of the New Growth Theory to Agricultural Trade Research and Trade Policy Conference, December 1996, Washington DC 50865, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.