Deterrence and Delinquency: an Analysis of Individual Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 8150.
Length: 28P. pages
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Criminologie ; Modeles Lineaires ; Delinquance;
Other versions of this item:
- Claude Montmarquette & Marc Nerlove, 1981. "Deterrence and Delinquency: An Analysis of Individual Data," Discussion Papers 509, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Rincke & Christian Traxler, 2009.
"Deterrence Through Word of Mouth,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2009_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.