A Note on Income (Labor) Inequality, Income Tax Systems and Human Capital Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 7202.
Date of creation: 1972
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Income ; Labour ; Human Resources ; Catal ; Tax Systems;
Other versions of this item:
- Montmarquette, Claude, 1974. "A Note on Income (Labor) Inequality: Income Tax Systems and Human Capital Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 620-25, May/June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard Dudley & Claude Montmarquette, 1987.
"Bureaucratic corruption as a constraint on voter choice,"
Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 127-160, September.
- Dudley, L. & Montmarquette, C., 1986. "Bureaucratic Corruption As a Constraint on Voter Choice," Cahiers de recherche 8635, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Giuseppe C.Ruggeri, 2009. "Regional Fiscal Flows: Measurement Tools," Working Papers 2009/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.