Russian Federation: Drivers and Challenges of Economic Growth and Development
AbstractThe challenges for the Russian Federation development have been studied in the article by examining the role of the country in the international merchandise trade, trade in services and FDI flows; the evolution of Russian trade patterns by geographical structure and by industries; the compositionof Russian outward and inward FDI. The drivers for sustainable economic development of the Russian Federation have been revealed as well as the main hindrances that may impede a stable economic growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin in its series Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development with number 1305.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2013
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Berlin Working Papers on Money, Finance, Trade and Development, October 2013
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://finance-and-trade.htw-berlin.de
working paper; daadpartnership; finance-and-trade;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-02 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victoria Dobrynskaya & Edouard Turkish, 2009. "Is Russia Sick with the Dutch Disease?," Working Papers 2009-20, CEPII research center.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism," Textos para discussÃ£o 298, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Sebastian Dullien).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.