The lighting fixtures market in Asia Pacific
AbstractThe report analyzes the lighting fixtures market in Asia Pacific. It provides historical statistical data of Production, International trade and Market size 2007-2012 of the lighting fixtures industry for the 11 countries considered. Macroeconomic forecasts up to 2015 are also provided. Demand is broken down by product and by light source. An overview of the competitive system is outlined, with short company profiles, data on sales and market shares for the top lighting fixtures companies for each Asia Pacific country considered. International trade of of lighting fixtures and distribution channels are included. Addresses of about 460 lighting fixtures manufacturers and other key contacts are also included. Countries covered: Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S72.
Length: 227 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2013
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-10-18 (Forecasting)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-18 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.