Kitchen furniture distribution in Spain
AbstractThis report offers an overview of the kitchen furniture distribution market. The analysis of kitchen furniture distribution channels covers: building trade and contract, kitchen specialist, furniture independent retailers, furniture chains, e-commerce, buying groups and franchising. Reference prices for the leading distributors are also provided. Short profiles of 18 among the main players in the kitchen furniture industry are available. Addresses of about 85 kitchen furniture distributors, selected trade press and institutional bodies are also included as well as a list of sector fairs
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S69.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.