The office furniture market in Brazil
AbstractThis research analyses the Brazilian office furniture market, providing office furniture market size, trends in office production, consumption, office furniture imports and exports. The office furniture production is reported by segment (office seating, operative desks, executive furniture, office storage, wall to wall units). Office furniture imports and exports are broken down by country and geographical area of origin/destination. About 50 short company profiles are provided for the leading office furniture manufacturers. An analysis of the market potential focuses on construction sector and office spaces evolution, Brazilian richest cities, luxury retail location and trends in the hospitality sector. About 124 addresses of key operators (both manufacturers and architectural companies) are included.The study has been carried out involving direct interviews with roughly 60 sector firms and distributors operating on the Brazilian market.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S65.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: Apr 2013
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.