The office furniture market in Turkey
AbstractThis market research describes the office furniture market in Turkey and gives data on production, consumption, import and export of office furniture. The structure of the office furniture market in Turkey is analyzed through 50 interviews with leading office manufacturing companies, dealers and facility managers/buyers. Profiles of main office furniture manufacturers, sales and market share are also provided. Figures on potential demand, trend in non residential construction, development of new office buildings (in number and square metres) are also considered. Analysis of distribution channels: direct sales and contract, specialised dealers, not specialised dealers, large scale distribution, mail orders and e-commerce, office furniture prices and consumption trends.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S46.
Length: 63 pages
Date of creation: May 2013
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-06-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-10 (Central & Western Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.