The lighting fixtures market in the Middle East and North Africa
AbstractThis market research report analyses the lighting fixtures market in the Middle East and North Africa. The countries considered are: Gulf Countries (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman); North African Countries (Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco) and Other Middle East countries (Lebanon and Jordan). The third edition of the report The lighting fixtures market in the MENA countries offers an accurate comprehensive picture of the Middle East and North African Lighting Fixtures market, providing 2006-2011 trends (in value) of lighting fixtures production, consumption, imports and exports and offering the breakdown of lighting fixtures market by residential and technical lighting for the year 2011 (in value). Lighting fixtures sales and market shares for the major companies operating in the MENA region are also provided by product (decorative/residential lighting, architectural/commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting). Short company profiles of the main players are also included
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S38.
Length: 208 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2012
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-06-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-10 (Central & Western Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.