The lighting fixtures market in the Middle East and North Africa
AbstractThe fourth edition of the report The lighting fixtures market in the MENA countries offers an accurate comprehensive picture of the Middle East and North African Lighting Fixtures market, providing 2007-2012 trends (in value) of lighting fixtures production, consumption, imports and exports, 2013 provisional data and 2014 forecasts of lighting fixtures consumption and offering the breakdown of lighting fixtures market by residential, commercial, industrial and outdoor lighting for the year 2013 (in value). Lighting fixtures sales and market shares for the major companies operating in the MENA region are also provided by product (decorative/residential lighting, architectural/commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting). Short company profiles of the main players are also included. A focus on LEDs lighting is also provided with LED lighting fixtures sales and market shares for the major companies operating in the MENA region. Countries considered in the report: Gulf Countries (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain); North African Countries (Egypt, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia), Other Middle East countries (Lebanon and Jordan).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S38.
Length: 159 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2014
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-06-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-10 (Central & Western Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.