Marginal Likelihood Based Tests of a Subvector of the Parameter Vector of Linear Regression Disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics in its series Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers with number 12/95.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 11E, Monash University, Victoria 3800, Australia
Web page: http://www.buseco.monash.edu.au/depts/ebs/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahar Bhowmik & Maxwell King, 2007.
"Maximal invariant likelihood based testing of semi-linear models,"
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 357-383, September.
- Maxwell L. King & Jahar L. Bhowmik, 2004. "Maximal Invariant Likelihood Based Testing of Semi-Linear Models," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 245, Econometric Society.
- Jahar L. Bhowmik & Maxwell L. King, 2005. "Parameter Estimation in Semi-Linear Models Using a Maximal Invariant Likelihood Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Rahman, Shahidur & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Marginal-likelihood score-based tests of regression disturbances in the presence of nuisance parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 81-106.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Grose).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.