Les déterminants fiscaux des stratégies de sous-traitance
AbstractFor several years, there has been an important increase in sub-contracting. Thereupon, it seemed necessary to ask the question of whether their respective outsourcing strategies might be related to their attitude towards taxation, notably with regard to VAT recovery. May VAT contribute to a deliberate and massive destruction of industrial employment?.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques with number r04030.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Industrial sector; sub-contracting; VAT; financing capacity; tax recovery.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-95, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michel Patry, 1994. "Faire ou faire faire : la perspective de l'économie des organisations," CIRANO Papers 94c-01, CIRANO.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.