A Generalization of Fan's Matching Theorem
AbstractWe introduce a generalized coercivity type condition for set-valued maps defined on topological spaces endowed with a generalized convex structure and we extend the Fan's matching theorem.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques with number b06060a.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: May 2006
Date of revision: Jan 2008
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
L-structures; L-spaces; L-KKM maps; L-coercing family; matching theorems; fixed points.;
Other versions of this item:
- Souhail Chebbi & Pascal Gourdel & Hakim Hammami, 2008. "A generalization of Fan's matching theorem," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118929, HAL.
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakim Hammami, 2007. "A generalized FKKM theorem and variational inequality," Post-Print halshs-00204601, HAL.
- Pascal Gourdel & Hakim Hammami, 2007. "Applications of generalized Ky Fan's matching theorem in minimax and variational inequality," Post-Print halshs-00204627, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.