Borsuk's antipodal and fixed-point theorems for correspondences without convex values
AbstractWe present an extension of Borsuk's antipodal theorem (existence of a zero) for antipodally approachable correspondences without convex values. This result is a generalization of Borsuk-Ulam Theorem and has a fixed-point equivalent formulation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number b07077.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Borsuk's antipodal Theorem; balanced set; approachable selection; fixed points.;
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Souhail Chebbi & Pascal Gourdel & Hakim Hammami, 2007. "Borsuk's antipodal and fixed-point theorems for correspondences without convex values," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00204615, HAL.
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.