La rupture conventionnelle : objectifs officiels versus enjeux implicites
AbstractThe ‘conventional cancelation’ is a way for employer and employee to mutually agree for ending the labor contract. Officially, it will permit to raise mutually beneficial agreements and to reduce the judge role. First, what is at stake here is the bargaining capacity of the employee and the nature of his agreement since he is in a relation of subordination. Second, the meaning of the eviction of the judge will be also questioned.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number 10101.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Conventional cancelation; layoff; labor economy; labor contract; law and economics.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Évelyne Serverin & Julie Valentin & Thierry Kirat & Damien Sauze & Raphaël Dalmasso, 2008. "Évaluer le droit du licenciement. Comparaison des droits et des procédures, mesure des actions," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 29-64.
- Thierry Kirat & Evelyne Serverin & Julie Valentin & Damien Sauze & Raphaël Dalmasso, 2008. "Évaluer le droit du licenciement : comparaison des droits et des procédures, mesure des actions," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00365518, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.