Employment Services and Supports Available to Veterans with Disabilities Through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Other Federal Agencies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 8092.
Date of creation: 30 Mar 2014
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Veterans; Disabilities; Veterans Affairs; Federal Agencies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jody Schimmel & David Stapleton & David R. Mann & Dawn Phelps, 2013. "Participant and Provider Outcomes Since the Inception of Ticket to Work and the Effects of the 2008 Regulatory Changes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7882, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David H. Autor & Mark G. Duggan, 2006.
"The Growth in the Social Security Disability Rolls: A Fiscal Crisis Unfolding,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 71-96, Summer.
- David Autor & Mark Duggan, 2006. "The Growth in the Social Security Disability Rolls: A Fiscal Crisis Unfolding," NBER Working Papers 12436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Stapleton & Arif Mamun & Jeremy Page, 2013. "Initial Impacts of the Ticket to Work Program for Young New Social Security Disability Awardees: Estimates Based on Randomly Assigned Mail Months," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7881, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Su Liu & David C. Stapleton, 2011. "Longitudinal Statistics on Work Activity and Use of Employment Supports for New Social Security Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7075, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jody Schimmel & David C. Stapleton, 2011. "Disability Benefits Suspended or Terminated Because of Work," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7077, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton & Dawn Phelps & Maura Bardos, 2012. "Longitudinal Statistics for New Supplemental Security Income Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7592, Mathematica Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.