Participant and Provider Outcomes Since the Inception of Ticket to Work and the Effects of the 2008 Regulatory Changes
AbstractThis report provides statistics on employment and benefit outcomes for Ticket to Work (TTW) participants since program inception in 2002 and compares them to outcomes for other Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income beneficiaries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 7882.
Date of creation: 25 Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Ticket to Work Evaluation; Social Security Disability Programs; Employment of People with Disabilities; Nonpayment status for suspension or termination for work (NSTW);
Find related papers by JEL classification:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jody Schimmel & David Stapleton, 2012. "How Many Disability Beneficiaries Forgo Cash Benefits Because of Work? Evidence from a New Measure," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7364, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Norma Altshuler & Sarah Prenovitz & Bonnie O'Day & Gina Livermore, 2011. "Provider Experiences Under the Revised Ticket to Work Regulations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7168, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton & Dawn Phelps & Maura Bardos, 2012. "Longitudinal Statistics for New Supplemental Security Income Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7592, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton, 2012. "The Work Experiences of New SSI Beneficiaries: A Longitudinal Perspective," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7593, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jody Schimmel & David C. Stapleton, 2011. "Disability Benefits Suspended or Terminated Because of Work," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7077, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Michael West & John Kregel, 2014. "Employment Services and Supports Available to Veterans with Disabilities Through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Other Federal Agencies," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8092, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jody Schimmel, 2013. "New Evidence on the Role of Provider Business Model in the Economic Viability of Employment Networks Under Ticket to Work," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7883, Mathematica Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.