Executive Summary of the Sixth Ticket to Work Evaluation Report
AbstractThis summary presents key findings from four studies conducted under the Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program (TTW) evaluation through 2012. The studies focus on the employment efforts of working-age (age 18 to full retirement age) Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Disability Insurance (DI) beneficiaries and the Social Security work incentives and support designed to encourage and facilitate beneficiary employment. Two of the reports presented in this summary specifically concern TTW program issues, and the other two address more general topics related to beneficiary employment and Social Security work supports other than TTW.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 7692.
Date of creation: 27 Sep 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Ticket to Work; Social Security Disability Insurance; Supplemental Security Income; Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (WIPA);
Find related papers by JEL classification:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton & Dawn Phelps & Maura Bardos, 2012. "Longitudinal Statistics for New Supplemental Security Income Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7592, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jody Schimmel & Bonnie O'Day & Allison Roche & Gina Livermore & Dominic Harris, 2010. "Evaluation of the Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (WIPA) Program: Beneficiaries Served, Services Provided, and Program Costs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6803, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jody Schimmel & David C. Stapleton, 2011. "Disability Benefits Suspended or Terminated Because of Work," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7077, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Stapleton & Jody Schimmel & Miriam Loewenberg & Sarah Prenovitz, 2010. "Time That Beneficiaries Spend Off the Rolls Due to Work and the Payments Generated for Employment Networks," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7042, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Stapleton & Gina Livermore & Criag Thornton & Bonnie O'Day & Robert Weathers & Krista Harrison & So O'Neil & Emily Sama Martin & David Wittenburg & Debra Wright, 2008.
"Ticket to Work at the Crossroads: A Solid Foundation with an Uncertain Future,"
Mathematica Policy Research Reports
6153, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Stapleton & Gina Livermore & Craig Thornton & Bonnie O'Day & Robert Weathers & Krista Harrison & So O'Neil & Emily Sama Martin & David Wittenburg & Debra Wright, 2008. "Ticket to Work at the Crossroads: A Solid Foundation with an Uncertain Future," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6135, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Gina Livermore & Arif Mamun & Jody Schimmel & Sarah Prenovitz, 2013. "Executive Summary of the Seventh Ticket to Work Evaluation Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7880, Mathematica Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.