Testimony for Hearing on Securing the Future of the Social Security Disability Insurance Program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 7543.
Date of creation: 14 Sep 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
SSDI; Social Security; Disability Insurance; Testimony;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric French & Jae Song, 2009.
"The effect of disability insurance receipt on labor supply,"
Working Paper Series
WP-09-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eric French & Jae Song, 2014. "The Effect of Disability Insurance Receipt on Labor Supply," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 291-337, May.
- Richard Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly, 2011. "The Declining Work and Welfare of People with Disabilities," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 24945, 9.
- David C. Stapleton & Richard V. Burkhauser & Peiyun She & Robert R. Weathers & Gina A. Livermore, 2009. "Income Security for Workers: A Stressed Support System in Need of Innovation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6178, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chen, Susan & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2008.
"The work disincentive effects of the disability insurance program in the 1990s,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 757-784, February.
- Susan Chen & Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2006. "The Work Disincentive Effects of the Disability Insurance Program in the 1990s," Working Papers 06-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Stapleton & David Wittenburg, 2011. "The SSDI Trust Fund: New Solutions to an Old Problem," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7018, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2010. "Social Security Disability Insurance: Participation Trends and Their Fiscal Implications," Reports 21638, Congressional Budget Office.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.