Value-Added Estimates for Phase 1 of the Pennsylvania Teacher and Principal Evaluation Pilot
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 7454.
Date of creation: 05 Apr 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Value-Added; Pennsylvania; Teacher; Principal; Evaluation; Education;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Aaronson & Lisa Barrow & William Sander, 2002.
"Teachers and student achievement in the Chicago public high schools,"
Working Paper Series
WP-02-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Daniel Aaronson & Lisa Barrow & William Sander, 2007. "Teachers and Student Achievement in the Chicago Public High Schools," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 95-135.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2010.
"Teacher Quality in Educational Production: Tracking, Decay, and Student Achievement,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 125(1), pages 175-214, February.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Teacher Quality in Educational Production: Tracking, Decay, and Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cory Koedel & Julian R. Betts, 2011.
"Does Student Sorting Invalidate Value-Added Models of Teacher Effectiveness? An Extended Analysis of the Rothstein Critique,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 18-42, January.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2009. "Does Student Sorting Invalidate Value-Added Models of Teacher Effectiveness? An Extended Analysis of the Rothstein Critique," Working Papers 0902, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Coelli, Michael & Green, David A., 2012. "Leadership effects: school principals and student outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 92-109.
- Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2008. "Estimating Teacher Impacts on Student Achievement: An Experimental Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhuey, Elizabeth & Smith, Justin, 2011. "How Important are School Principals in the Production of Student Achievement?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-33, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Dec 2011.
- John H. Tyler & Eric S. Taylor & Thomas J. Kane & Amy L. Wooten, 2010. "Using Student Performance Data to Identify Effective Classroom Practices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 256-60, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.