Fiscal Austerity and the Transition to Twenty-First Century Disability Policy: A Road Map
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 7214.
Date of creation: 09 Nov 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
disability; employment; Social Security Disability Insurance; Supplemental Security Income; Medicare; Medicaid;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2012.
"Does Disability Insurance Receipt Discourage Work? Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects of SSDI Receipt,"
wp241, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2010. "Does Disability Insurance Receipt Discourage Work? Using Examiner Assignment to Estimate Causal Effects of SSDI Receipt," Working Papers 853, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- David Stapleton & David Wittenburg, 2011. "The SSDI Trust Fund: New Solutions to an Old Problem," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7018, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Wittenburg & Anu Rangarajan & Todd Honeycutt, 2008. "The United States Disability System and Programs to Promote Employment for People with Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6107, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David C. Stapleton & Richard V. Burkhauser & Peiyun She & Robert R. Weathers & Gina A. Livermore, 2009. "Income Security for Workers: A Stressed Support System in Need of Innovation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6178, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Eric French & Jae Song, 2009. "The effect of disability insurance receipt on labor supply," Working Paper Series WP-09-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- David C. Stapleton & Frank H. Martin, 2012. "Vocational Rehabilitation on the Road to Social Security Disability: Longitudinal Statistics from Matched Administrative Data," Working Papers wp269, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.