Employment Among Social Security Disability Program Beneficiaries, 1996-2007
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 7074.
Date of creation: 30 Aug 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Employment Rates; Social Security; Disability; Beneficiaries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Stapleton & Gina Livermore & Craig Thornton & Bonnie O'Day & Robert Weathers & Krista Harrison & So O'Neil & Emily Sama Martin & David Wittenburg & Debra Wright, 2008.
"Ticket to Work at the Crossroads: A Solid Foundation with an Uncertain Future,"
Mathematica Policy Research Reports
6135, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Stapleton & Gina Livermore & Criag Thornton & Bonnie O'Day & Robert Weathers & Krista Harrison & So O'Neil & Emily Sama Martin & David Wittenburg & Debra Wright, 2008. "Ticket to Work at the Crossroads: A Solid Foundation with an Uncertain Future," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6153, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & Arif A. Mamun, 2013. "Return-to-Work Outcomes Among Social Security Disability Insurance Program Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7987, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Stapleton & Arif Mamun & Jeremy Page, 2013. "Initial Impacts of the Ticket to Work Program for Young New Social Security Disability Awardees: Estimates Based on Randomly Assigned Mail Months," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7881, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David R. Mann & David Wittenburg, 2012. "Back to Work: Recent SSA Employment Demonstrations for People with Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7485, Mathematica Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.