Peer Effects and Alcohol Use Among College Students
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 4324.
Date of creation: 30 Jul 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
college drinking; Alcohol;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Gary S & Grossman, Michael & Murphy, Kevin M, 1994.
"An Empirical Analysis of Cigarette Addiction,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 396-418, June.
- Gary S. Becker & Michael Grossman & Kevin M. Murphy, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Cigarette Addiction," NBER Working Papers 3322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Michael Grossman & Kevin M. Murphy, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Cigarette Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 61, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics And Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753, August.
- Laibson, David I., 2000.
"A Cue-Theory of Consumption,"
4481496, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2001.
"Peer Effects With Random Assignment: Results For Dartmouth Roommates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(2), pages 681-704, May.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2000. "Peer Effects with Random Assignment: Results for Dartmouth Roommates," NBER Working Papers 7469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Meer, 2009. "Brother Can You Spare a Dime? Peer Effects in Charitable Solicitation," Discussion Papers 08-035, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Kling, Jeffrey & Liebman, Jeffrey, 2004.
"Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects on Youth,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2005. "Experimental Analysis Of Neighborhood Effects On Youth," Working Papers 249, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner, 2005.
"What Can Be Learned About Peer Effects Using College Roommates? Evidence From New Survey Data and Students from Disadvantaged Backgrounds,"
University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers
20054, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Stinebrickner, Ralph & Stinebrickner, Todd R., 2006. "What can be learned about peer effects using college roommates? Evidence from new survey data and students from disadvantaged backgrounds," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1435-1454, September.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2007. "Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections," NBER Working Papers 12932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Bowles & Rajiv Sethi, 2006. "Social Segregation and the Dynamics of Group Inequality," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2006-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- DeSimone, Jeff, 2007. "Fraternity membership and binge drinking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 950-967, September.
- Johanne Boisjoly & Greg J. Duncan & Michael Kremer & Dan M. Levy & Jacque Eccles, 2006. "Empathy or Antipathy? The Impact of Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1890-1905, December.
- Eisenberg, Daniel & Golberstein, Ezra & Whitlock, Janis L., 2014. "Peer effects on risky behaviors: New evidence from college roommate assignments," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 126-138.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2006.
"Close Neighbours Matter: Neighbourhood Effects on Early Performance at School,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0068, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2007. "Close Neighbours Matter: Neighbourhood Effects on Early Performance at School," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1193-1215, October.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2006. "Close neighbours matter: neighbourhood effects on early performance at school," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19412, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2006. "Close Neighbours Matter: Neighbourhood Effects on Early Performance at School," CEPR Discussion Papers 5682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2006. "Close Neighbours Matter: Neighbourhood Effects on Early Performance at School," IZA Discussion Papers 2095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bowles & Glenn C. Loury & Rajiv Sethi, 2014.
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 129-152, 02.
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2007. "Fraternity Membership and Drinking Behavior," NBER Working Papers 13262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg, Petter, 2006. "Having the wrong friends? Peer effects in adolescent substance use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 214-233, March.
- Kim, Young Chul, 2009. "Lifetime Network Externality and the Dynamics of Group Inequality," MPRA Paper 18767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.