An Analysis of Unemployment Insurance Durations Since the 1990-1992 Recession
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 2823.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert G. Valletta, 1996. "Has job security in the U.S. declined?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb 16.
- Addison, John T & Portugal, Pedro, 1992. "The Distributional Shape of Unemployment Duration: A Reply," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 717-21, November.
- Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison, 1990. "Problems of sample construction in studies of the effects of unemployment insurance on unemployment duration," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(4), pages 463-477, April.
- Paul Decker & Christopher O'Leary, 1995.
"Evaluating Pooled Evidence from the Reemployment Bonus Experiments,"
Mathematica Policy Research Reports
1978, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Paul T. Decker & Christopher J. L'Leary, 1995. "Evaluating Pooled Evidence from the Reemployment Bonus Experiments," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 534-550.
- Paul T. Decker & Christopher J. O'Leary, 1994. "Evaluating Pooled Evidence from the Reemployment Bonus Experiments," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 94-28, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Paul T. Decker & Christopher J. O'Leary, . "Evaluating Pooled Evidence from the Reemployment Bonus Experiments," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles ptdcjo1995, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rogers, Cynthia L, 1998. "Expectations of Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Duration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 630-66, July.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 2009. "Unemployment," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Kenneth G. Dau-Schmidt & Seth D. Harris & Orley Lobel (ed.), Labor and Employment Law and Economics, volume 2, pages 480-516 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.