Evaluation of the Impact of the Job Corps Program: Third Follow-Up Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 2737.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1982
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Economic Impact; Job Corps; Labor;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim, 2013.
"Fostering and Measuring Skills: Interventions That Improve Character and Cognition,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Tim Kautz, 2013. "Fostering and Measuring Skills: Interventions That Improve Character and Cognition," NBER Working Papers 19656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Heckman & Tim Kautz, 2013. "Fostering and Measuring Skills: Interventions That Improve Character and Cognition," Working Papers 2013-019, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith, 2000.
"The Sensitivity of Experimental Impact Estimates (Evidence from the National JTPA Study),"
in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 331-356
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey A. Smith, 1997. "The Sensitivity of Experimental Impact Estimates: Evidence from the National JTPA Study," NBER Working Papers 6105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.