Counting the Uninsured: A Review of the Literature
AbstractAvailable from The Urban Institute at (202) 833-7200.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 2479.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borjas, George J., 2003.
"Welfare reform, labor supply, and health insurance in the immigrant population,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 933-958, November.
- George J. Borjas, 2003. "Welfare Reform, Labor Supply, and Health Insurance in the Immigrant Population," NBER Working Papers 9781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony T. LoSasso & Thomas C. Buchmueller, 2002.
"The Effect of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Health Insurance Coverage,"
NBER Working Papers
9405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2004. "The effect of the state children's health insurance program on health insurance coverage," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1059-1082, September.
- Sara Allin & Jeremiah Hurley, 2008.
"Inequity in Publicly Funded Physician Care: What Is The Role Of Private Prescription Drug Insurance?,"
Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series
2008-02, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Sara Allin & Jeremiah Hurley, 2009. "Inequity in publicly funded physician care: what is the role of private prescription drug insurance?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1218-1232.
- Thomas Koch, 2009. "What Fills the Gaps Left by Employer-Provided Insurance?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 340-349, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.