An Evaluation of the New York City School Choice Scholarships Program: The First Year
AbstractCopies are also available by calling (617) 495-8290.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 1904.
Date of creation: 01 Oct 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
SCHOOL CHOICE; SCHOOL VOUCHERS; EDUCATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Brian Jacob & Steven Levitt, 2000.
"The Impact of School Choice on Student Outcomes: An Analysis of the Chicago Public Schools,"
NBER Working Papers
7888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cullen, Julie Berry & Jacob, Brian A. & Levitt, Steven D., 2005. "The impact of school choice on student outcomes: an analysis of the Chicago Public Schools," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 729-760, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:440 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:819 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.