The Effects of Cash-Out on Food Use by Food Stamp Program Participants in San Diego
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Mathematica Policy Research in its series Mathematica Policy Research Reports with number 1253.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
FOOD STAMP CASH-OUT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melvin Stephens, Jr. & Takashi Unayama, 2010.
"The Consumption Response to Seasonal Income: Evidence from Japanese Public Pension Benefits,"
NBER Working Papers
16342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melvin Stephens & Takashi Unayama, 2011. "The Consumption Response to Seasonal Income: Evidence from Japanese Public Pension Benefits," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 86-118, October.
- Thomas M. Fraker & Alberto P. Martini & James C. Ohls & Michael Ponza, 1995. "The effects of cashing-out food stomps on household food use and the cost of issuing benefits," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 372-392.
- C. Fritz Foley, 2008. "Welfare Payments and Crime," NBER Working Papers 14074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2010.
"The state of the safety net in the post-welfare reform era,"
Working Paper Series
2010-31, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2010. "The State of the Safety Net in the Post-Welfare Reform Era," NBER Working Papers 16504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Z. Schochet & Hanley Chiang, 2009. "Technical Methods Report: Estimation and Identification of the Complier Average Causal Effect Parameter in Education RCTs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6286, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Shapiro, Jesse M., 2005.
"Is there a daily discount rate? Evidence from the food stamp nutrition cycle,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 303-325, February.
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003. "Is there a Daily Discount Rate? Evidence from the Food Stamp Nutrition Cycle," Microeconomics 0304005, EconWPA, revised 21 Apr 2003.
- Breunig & R. & Dasgupta, I., 1999.
"Are People Ashamed of Paying with Food Stamps?,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
1999-382, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Huffman, David B. & Barenstein, Matias, 2004. "Riches to Rags Every Month? The Fall in Consumption Expenditures Between Paydays," IZA Discussion Papers 1430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:pri:indrel:847 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianne P. Bitler & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2010. "The State of Social Safety Net in the Post-Welfare Reform Era," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(2 (Fall)), pages 71-147.
- James C. Ohls & Linda C. Rosenberg & Janet A. Weiss, 1999. "A “Building-up” approach to measuring program costs," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 473-480.
- Breunig, Robert & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Gundersen, Craig & Pattanaik, Prasanta, 2001. "Explaining The Food Stamp Cash-Out Puzzle," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33869, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.