Exclusion du marché du travail, inégalité et genre dans les capitales africaines : une méthode nouvelle de mesure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV in its series Documents de travail with number 09.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: Jul 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1997. "Exclusion du marché du travail, inégalité et genre dans les capitales africaines : une méthode nouvelle de mesure," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(152), pages 777-799.
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kannappan, Subbiah, 1985. "Urban Employment and the Labor Market in Developing Nations," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 699-730, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.