Does Wage Indexing Matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Money Macro and Finance Research Group in its series Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 with number 30.
Date of creation: 17 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.essex.ac.uk/afm/mmf/index.html
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cubitt, Robin P, 1995. " Corporatism, Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Performance: A Simple Game Theoretic Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 245-59, June.
- Alex Cukierman & Francesco Lippi, 2000.
"Labor Markets and Monetary Union; a Strategic Analysis,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
365, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 2001. "Labour Markets and Monetary Union: A Strategic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 541-65, July.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999. "Labour Markets and Monetary Union: A Strategic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 2000. "Labor Markets and Monetary Union: a Strategic Analysis," Papers 365, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1999. "Labor markets and Monetary Union: A Strategic Analysis," Discussion Paper 1999-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Helge Berger & Carsten Hefeker & Ronnie Schöb, 2004.
"Optimal Central Bank Conservatism and Monopoly Trade Unions,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 585-605, November.
- Carsten Hefeker & Helge Berger & Ronnie SchlÃ¶b, 2002. "Optimal Central Bank Conservatism and Monopoly Trade Unions," IMF Working Papers 02/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Helge Berger & Carsten Hefeker & Ronnie Schoeb, 2000. "Optimal Central Bank Conservatism and Monopoly Trade Unions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200014, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Helge Berger & Carsten Hefeker & Ronnie Schöb, 2001. "Optimal Central Bank Conservatism and Monopoly Trade Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 407, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hutchison, M M & Walsh, C E, 1998. "The Output-Inflation Tradeoff and Central Bank Reform: Evidence from New Zealand," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 703-25, May.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Walsh, Carl E, 1995. "Optimal Contracts for Central Bankers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 150-67, March.
- Skott, Peter, 1997. "Stagflationary Consequences of Prudent Monetary Policy in a Unionized Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 609-22, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.