Francis Ysidro Edgeworth 1845-1926
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Melbourne in its series Department of Economics - Working Papers Series with number 973.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 5th Floor, Economics and Commerce Building, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Phone: +61 3 8344 5289
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://www.economics.unimelb.edu.au
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2006-10-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-07 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309.
- Creedy, John, 1994. "Exchange Equilibria: Bargaining, Utilitarian and Competitive Solutions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(62), pages 34-52, June.
- Creedy, John, 1988. " Wicksell on Edgeworth's Tax Paradox," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 101-12.
- Sargan, J D, 1976. "Econometric Estimators and the Edgeworth Approximation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 421-48, May.
- Creedy, John, 1990. "Marshall and Edgeworth," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 18-39, February.
- Creedy, John, 1994. "Launhardt's Model of Exchange," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 40-60, March.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1953. "Cardinal Utility in Welfare Economics and in the Theory of Risk-taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 434.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marisa Cerantola).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.