How Large are Australia's Greenhouse Gas Emissions?
AbstractThis paper compares alternative estimates of the extent of Australia's greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. While the total amount cannot be known with certainty, debate concerning appropriate policies to deal with and monitor emissions must rely on estimates. However, it is shown that there are substantial differences between the results of alternative procedures.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Melbourne in its series Department of Economics - Working Papers Series with number 611.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 5th Floor, Economics and Commerce Building, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Phone: +61 3 8344 5289
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://www.economics.unimelb.edu.au
More information through EDIRC
ENVIRONMENT ; MEASUREMENT ; POLLUTION;
Other versions of this item:
- John Creedy & Cameron Martin, 1999. "How Large Are Australia'S Greenhouse Gas Emissions?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 18(1), pages 53-62, 03.
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004.
"Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
04/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine, 2006. "Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-345, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 937, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marisa Cerantola).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.