Conditional Probabilities and Other Measures Based on Gross Flows Data for Australian Males
AbstractIn this paper I set some information derived from data on the gross flows of males between labour market states in Australia. The data, which is monthly, has been seasonally adjusted so as to more clearly reveal underlying trends. I begin with a brief review of the labour market for males over the period 1979:12-1997:07.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Melbourne in its series Department of Economics - Working Papers Series with number 595.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 5th Floor, Economics and Commerce Building, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Phone: +61 3 8344 5289
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://www.economics.unimelb.edu.au
More information through EDIRC
LABOUR MARKET ; STATISTICS;
Other versions of this item:
- Cagliarini, A. & Dixon, R., 1998. "Conditional Probabilities and Other Measures Based on Gross Flows Data for Australian Females," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 641, The University of Melbourne.
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marisa Cerantola).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.