La Formazione multidimensionale come risorsa ecologica negli eco-sistemi di micro-imprese e PMI: prospettive territoriali, logiche network-filiera, investimenti formativi, apertura culturale e societaria
AbstractGrowth and dynamics of micro-firms (less than 5 employees) in Italy and in Europe is highly connected with space dimensions, in particular with some its qualities as a system interconnected, by four main levels of networks infrastructure: The first three are logistics, information and communication networks but interrelated with a forth as education network for extended new competences and specialization of workforce, management and entrepreneurship. Investment in continuous education are strategic for a region o sub region and for the country as basic resources able to transfer new competences and knowledge in emergent networks firm and new entrepreneurship, but consistent if oriented to specific business area, filiere or connected to limited economic space as district or local production system. Our paper highlight these interrelationships between space dimension and education in local production systems towards growing customization and emergent meta-competences in embedded learning trajectories with some cases history comparing Italian experience in a European scenario with attention to three main industry: building, agriculture, software.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 2011-21.
Date of creation: 07 Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Networks; metropolitan area; culture and art resources; eco-systems;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.