Le condizioni di efficienza per l’attività di compliance nelle banche: l’importanza dell’autonomia e dell’indipendenza
AbstractCompliance is an opportunity that both Authorities and Banks must develop and exploit in order for them to respectively consolidate their own role and their position in the market. It’s the responsibility of the top management (board of directors) to structure, manage and monitorize the activity of Compliance, breaking any cause that might allow behaviour of opportunism in the management or any clash of interests.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 2009-07.
Date of creation: 09 Mar 2009
Date of revision:
Mifid; compliance; authorities; governance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.