World Trade Rules and Environmental Policies: Congruence or Conflict?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 317.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
trade ; environment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doerr, Eva Maria, 2012. "Wandel oder Kontinuität: Ein kritischer Beitrag zur Diskussion um handelsrestriktive Umweltmaßnahmen im Rahmen der WTO," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 12/2012, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- ZhongXiang Zhang & Lucas Assunao, 2004.
"Domestic Climate Policies and the WTO,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 359-386, 03.
- Runge, C. Ford, 2001. "A Global Environment Organization (Geo) And The World Trading System: Prospects And Problems," Working Papers 14448, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Lucas Assuncao & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2002. "Domestics Climate Change Policies And The Wto," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 164, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.