Internationalization: an Event Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 286.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
investments ; information ; enterprises ; economic theory;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2003.
"Managerial Job Assignment and Imperfect Competition in Asymmetric Equilibrium,"
IZA Discussion Papers
738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volker Grossmann, 2003. "Managerial Job Assignment and Imperfect Competition in Asymmetric Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 914, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2003.
"The Birth of a New Industry: Entry by Start-ups and the Drivers of Firm Growth. The Case of Encryption Software,"
LEM Papers Series
2003/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giarratana, Marco S., 2004. "The birth of a new industry: entry by start-ups and the drivers of firm growth: The case of encryption software," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 787-806, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.